skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Eve journal: La vie est belle
Mar 16, 2010
A bit about me
Name: Eve
Age: in 20s.
Location: California, US
I will have more about me as time goes by.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
P r o f i l e
Eve
Sunshine, CA, United States
All about me and my interests.
"La douleur pass, la beaute reste."
shorter link for this blog: evelyn.uy.to
View my complete profile
A r c h i e v e s
▼
2010
(7)
►
May
(3)
▼
March
(4)
Beautiful Things I'm Waiting to Launch: Nail Polishes
I need this hair!
A bit about me
Newly opened
L a b e l s
Chanel
(1)
Essie
(1)
nail polish
(2)
OPI
(1)
red
(1)
F o l l o w e r s
No comments:
Post a Comment